Live Fit Women's Fitness Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle's Response to Overload

Go down

Michelle's Response to Overload Empty Michelle's Response to Overload

Post  Michelle Wed 2 Mar - 11:45

1. How is your life currently "overloaded"? 2. How can you focus in on making some time to place that "overload to where it benefits living a healthy lifestyle" 3. Why do you think we have to place our body in overload to receive beneficial adaptations?

Whenever I get upset or down about my duties as a women I always come back to Proverbs 31:17 "She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."

I do need to have strong arms for I am in charge of maintaining a household for my family in which they are well taken care of. My life is overloaded in a wide range of ways. My husband and I are expecting a second baby in 11 weeks, trying to finish up our house remodel which has been going on for about a year, and I am currently trying to obtain my ACE personal trainer certification. The list could go on, with many other little and very big things. I understand that this is where God wants me at this point in my life and that through him all things can be handled with ease.

I focus in on making time to work out almost every day. I used to be an afternoon workout junkie. But have turned into an early riser. I find that I can get so much more accomplished that way. I feel refreshed to spend time with my daughter knowing that I have my workout out of the way.

In order for our body to see changes and benefit from working out it must be placed in overload. Hence: making it work harder than it is accustomed to work. Overload creates significant changes and improvement on the cardiovascular system. By placing challenge on our body it not only makes it healthier but stronger to accomplish the tasks we as women are required to accomplish each day.

Michelle
Admin

https://livefitwomensfitness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum